Hamilton Musical Tickets | Season 2021 – 2022
First tickets were sold to the audience on August 6, 2015. This day was an onset for its omnipresent popularity all over the world. The list of accolades only within a year is really impressive: 8 Drama Desk Awards, a Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, a Pulitzer Peace Prize for Drama. It seems like HM not going to stop by winning a Tony nomination. It aims at getting “Best Musical” either!
Where to Buy Tickets for Hamilton?
|Sign-up Bonus||from $79||View tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $104||View tickets|
|TNTIX||from $119||View tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View Tickets|
National Tour 2021 – 2022
In this year Hamilton started National US tour with start point at Atlanta on Aug 25 – Sep 26, Fox Theatre. After that, the cast is planning to stay at Jacksonville, FL from Sep 1 to Sep 12, Moran Theatre.
|From Sep 14, 2021||New York||Rogers Theatre||View tickets|
|Aug 17 – Jan 2 (2021)||Los Angeles, CA||Pantages Theatre||View tickets|
|Oct 12 – Oct 31 (2021)||San Jose, CA||San Jose Center||View tickets|
|Oct 12 – Jan 2 (2021)||Los Angeles, CA||Pantages Theatre||View tickets|
|Oct 12 – Oct 24 (2021)||Milwaukee, WI||Uihlein Hall||View tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
|Oct 20 – Nov 28 (2021)||Philadelphia, PA||Academy of Music||View tickets|
|Oct 26 – Nov 14 (2021)||Omaha, NE||Orpheum Theater||View tickets|
|Nov 16 – Dec 5 (2021)||Dallas, TX||Music Hall at Fair Park||View tickets|
|Nov 17 – Dec 5 (2021)||Tucson, AZ||Centennial Hall||View tickets|
Why is this musical so awesome? The idea originated after a success of the hip-hop musical “In the Height” by Lin-Manuel Miranda. He was in the airport looking forward to vacations. Having nothing to do he took the book by Ron Chernow “Alexander Hamilton”. It piqued a great interest to the story of one the Founders of the USA. He got down to writing in 2009 and the plot won over the hearts of millions in 2015. Apart from creating the idea, Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote lyrics and music.
In 2013 Miranda started showing his story at the Vassar Reading Festival (he performed with no costumes, setting and so on). Off-Broadway was the next step for the actors and it took place in New York, February 2015. Tickets had been sold out at the Public Theater. It meant one more step up on their way to popularity. In August 2015 Musical got to Broadway Richard Rodgers theatre. The Chicago production of Hamilton opened at the PrivateBank Theatre in September 2016.
Musical appealed to millions as it was an unprecedented show not known before. Could one imagine a hip-hop play about historical past mingled with rapping about the Founders of the USA and the Revolutionary War?
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website hamiltonmusical.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?The show lasts for 2 hours 45 minutes, including a 15-minute interval between the first and second parts.
- Are there any age limits?The recommended age is 10+ because of the lexicon used for the show. 4 year-old kids and younger ones are not allowed. All persons aged under 16 must be accompanied and seated next to the accompanying adult.
- What is the average start time?Hamilton musical run at 19:30 on Monday to Saturday, with Thursday and Saturday matinee performances starting at 14:30.
- How to purchase musical tickets?You can get them in 8 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► make and AIDS donation;
- ► try the TDF raffle;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- How to get the best seats?Weekend musical shows are more popular than weekday performances. If you’re flexible in your schedule, you’ll have a better chance of getting seats on weekdays. You need to be quick. Keep an eye on our website and the official Hamilton Twitterfor updates as seats go on sale.
- Is there a ticket limit?A maximum of six tickets can be booked online per booking period by an individual. This strict ticket limit gives a fair chance to as many people as possible to buy tickets for Hamilton. Do not try to purchase tickets in excess of the ticket limits; otherwise, all transactions will be canceled without consideration.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary, you can choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, tickets for Hamilton start from $139 (face value). It can be much higher on the secondary market due to high demand.
- How does the #HUM4HAM lottery work?The first “Ham” in Ham4Ham refers to a what is known as a Hamilton, a ten dollar bill. So $10 for tickets to Hamilton sounds to good to be true right? Only $10 to see Hamilton. You can enter the lottery through mobile app or online. More details at https://hamiltontickets.org/lottery/ or official lottery website https://www.luckyseat.com/lottery.
- How to attend the Hamilton show?These are the basic rules:
- ► Book your seat on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Keep hold of your proof of purchase e-mail.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!